Deliver highly responsive, network technical support to our customers. You will be required to support the day to day resolution of network faults and conditions relating to our equipment and also have the ability to decipher issues related to third party hardware and software.
Candidate must have a solid understanding of converged networks and be able to troubleshoot accordingly. A knowledge of, but not limited to, some of the following is required: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN protocols, Firewalls, VPN, Wireless LAN, VoIP and Ethernet switched/routing switch environments.
- Understanding and knowledge of core products supported
- Proficiency on a PC (ability to quickly install and use applications)
- Background in System Administration / Network Administration a plus.
- Shell scripting a plus.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
As the successful applicant, you will participate in the Requirements Analysis for new and modified services and products. Solutions may involve new and untested technology, applications or approaches.
You will participate in developing technology options analysis and providing an optimum recommendation that meets the stated requirements in functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, cost and support, within the specified boundaries determined in the Feasibility Assessment and Architecture Analysis documents.
Voice over IP:
- DOCSIS (DSx signaling, DQoS)
- IETF Protocols (COPS, RADIUS, MGCP, SIGTRAN)
- Security (Kerberos, IPSEC, SNMPV3)
- Carrier signaling (SS7, ISDN, AIN)
- TDM networks (including digital hierarchy & SDH)
- Line side (POTS, loop start, ground start)
- PBX: OPX, FXO, FXS, PRI
Please submit resume to